Access to this site is directed at preteens, teens and young adults. The site offers:
- Anonymous Helpline website
- For teens, by teens just like you!
- Developed by experts in teen counseling and psychology
- Professionally monitored
- A password-protected, safe cyberspace for teens to work out their issues
- Brought to you by KidsPeace, the leader in teen crisis counseling
Valley Youth House
Valley Youth House services include Residential and Independent Living programs, Children’s Behavior Health and Managed Care Services, and Prevention and Intervention Programs.
12 Questions Every Parent Should Ask
Concerned that your child may have a mental illness, but not sure? Answering these questions may help. Click here.